Pure synthetic gypsum at 99,9% Waterproof
- Impermeability of products with very characteristics of mechanical resistance and surface hardness
- Biological and physiologically non-toxic with antibacterial and self-cleaning properties
- Pourable at cold without need of firing with low thermal reaction peak (about 30 ° C)
- High reproducibility of details and very low level of expansion
- It can be colored in mass or on the surface and can be worked in different modes
- Maximum resistance to water and immersion after 3 weeks, it is suitable for multiple application fields
Synthetic waterproof gypsum in white powder with very high purity. Mixed with water in the correct stoichiometric ratios, it can be perfectly poured at cold into any formwork and guarantees rapid hardening whithout firing. The result is a material resistant to the water with very high characteristics of mechanical resistance and surface hardness, very white, natural and physiologically non-toxic as well as having specific antibacterial and self-cleaning properties.
- Non-toxic powder with a very high degree of whiteness
- Resistant to water and immersion
- Powder / Water mixing ratio 1: 0.28 in the correct stoichiometric ratios
- Processing time about 10 - 12 minutes
- Solidification point between 15 and 20 minutes
- Surface hardness higher than 300 N / mm2
- Store in closed rooms free of humidity for at least 12 months
Thanks to his very low level of expansion and its waterproof characteristics, it's perfect for the reproduction of artefacts of all types and nature, oth for industrial high level than for domestic use. Extremely precise in the details,, the GV21 Waterproof is widely used in the manufacturing, construction, giftware, real estate, health, cosmetics, hobby, body casting, prototyping and design sectors.
Product pourable at cold in any type of mold, formwork or container. Fill a container with his specific additive AV21-Claydur and sprinkle the product until absorbed. Shake by hand, with a paddle or stirrer (max. 300 rpm for minute) for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to create air bubbles (for large quantities of material we recommend to use the specific Veltman anti-bubble products). Pour the mixture into a formwork / mold maintaining a constant and continuous thread. Processing time (Pot-Life) of about 10-12 minutes with a solidification point between 15 and 20 minutes. It is possible to remove the mold after about 25-40 minutes. Maximum hardening time after about 8 hours in a dryer with a maximum temperature of 40°C.
Useful tips: It is important to use only his specific additive AV21-Claydur and clean containers. Do not exceed the processing time. The utensils used are washable in water.