Liquid defoamer for synthetic gypsum
- Miscible in water with excellent anti-foaming and deaerating properties.
- It does not contain silicones and has excellent tolerance in acid, alkaline, cationic and anionic PH environments.
- Excellent level of self-emulsification.
- High level of dispersibility and stability in low and medium viscosity solutions.
- Total absence of deposits and separations.
- Minimum dosage for maximum performance.
AV40-MATROX is a water-mixable liquid defoamer with excellent defoaming and deaerating properties.
It is characterized by a very high antifoam - deflating performance and by an excellent level of self-emulsification in the systems where it is used. It does not contain silicones and has a good tolerance in acid, alkaline, cationic and anionic PH environments.
The excellent level of dispersibility makes it stable in low and medium viscosity mixtures, ensuring the absence of deposits and separations.
AV40-MATROX carries out its action by dispersing on the surface and breaking the surface tension that is created between entrapped air and the liquid to be treated. The product is composed of suitably treated oils and is characterized by a good constant fluidity even at low temperatures.