Bandages treated with synthetic gypsum
- It can be used as a substitute for synthetic gypsum resins
- Extremely easy to apply
- Non-toxic with excellent physiological tolerability
- Quick set (about 3 minutes)
- Easy to remove from the mold
Perforated cotton strips filled with synthetic gypsum, which once moistened, can be easily shaped to create any object. Thanks its characteristics, the product is ideal in the industrial field to produce light models (as a substitute for synthetic resins), for modeling, for the art sector, for the cinematographic-theatrical scenography sector, for hobbies and bodycasting.
- Weight of plaster layer per area: Approx. 410 g / m2 units
- Immersion time: Approx. 5 seconds
- Setting time: Approx. 3 minutes
- Bandage size: 3m x 20cm
Immerse the bandages in water for a maximum of 5 seconds. Squeeze lightly and apply immediately on the desired surface. Press lightly on the bandages adapting them to the surface.
The operation can be repeated several times, creating different layers. Greater the number of levels created with the bandages, greater the mechanical resistance that is obtained.