Synthetic gypsum Terracotta color
- High resistance of the products for many sectors of use
- Possibility to change the mixing ratio of 25 : 1 between white powder and color concentrate to vary the final shade of the product as desired
- Pourable at cold without the need of firing with low thermal reaction peak (about 30 °C)
- High reproducibility of details and very low level of expansion
- It can be colored further in mass or on the surface and can be worked in different ways
- Biological and physiologically non-toxic, it is extremely versatile for many fields of application
High resistance synthetic gypsumr composed from 25 kg of synthetic resin in white powder and 1 kg of concentrated terracotta color which, when mixed with water in appropriate stoichiometric ratios, is perfectly pourable at cold in any formwork and guarantees rapid hardening without the need of cooking. The result is a material with high characteristics of mechanical resistance and surface hardness, natural and physiologically non-toxic, versatile for many fields of application.
- 25 kg white powder and 1 kg of concentrated terracotta color powder.
- Mixing ratio White Powder / Color Concentrate 25 : 1
- Powder / Water mixing ratio 1 : 0.28 in the correct stoichiometric ratios
- Processing time about 10 - 12 minutes
- Solidification point between 15 and 20 minutes
- Surface hardness higher than 300 N / mm2
- Store in closed rooms free of humidity for at least 12 months
Thanks to his very low level of expansion, it lends itself perfectly to the reproduction of artefacts of any type and nature, both at an industrial level and for domestic use. Extremely precise in the finishing of the details, the GV60 Terracotta is widely used in the manufacturing, construction, objects, real estate, healthcare, cosmetics, bodycasting, prototyping, hobby and design sectors.
Pourable at cold in any type of mold, formwork or container. Mix the white gypsum powder with the concentrated terracotta color powder according to the ratio of 25 to 1 until a homogenous and uniform result is obtained. Add the relative quantity of water according to the powder / water ratio 1 kg : 0.33 liters. Shake by hand, with a paddle or stirrer (max. Rpm 300 per minute) for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to create air bubbles (for large quantities of material we recommend to use the specific Veltman anti-bubble products). Pour the mixture into a formwork / mold maintaining a constant and continuous thread. Processing time (Pot-Life) of about 10-12 minutes with a solidification point between 15 and 20 minutes. It is possible to remove the mold after about 25-40 minutes. Maximum hardening time after about 8 hours in a dryer with a maximum temperature of 40°C.
Useful tips: It is important to use only pure water and clean containers. Do not exceed the processing time. The utensils used are washable in water.