MV013-BICOMPONENT POLYDICTIONABLE SILICONE RUBBER
Two-component, non-toxic, castable silicone rubber polyadditioned with platinum for professional molds - low hardness (13 Shore A)
- Non-toxic with high technical and mechanical performance at professional level.
- Setting time 4 hours with a temperature between 18°-25°C - free from any shrinkage (0%)
- Mixable by hand, the superior smoothness allows for bubble-free casting.
- Processing time 55-60 minutes.
- Mixing ratio 50% component A + 50% component B (both by volume and by weight)
- It allows to create professional molds with high details, even with complex undercuts.
- Non-toxic bi-component polyadditioned silicone rubber suitable for making professional molds with low hardness (13 Shore A).
- Setting time 4 hours with a temperature between 18°-25°C free from any shrinkage (0%).
- High technical and mechanical performance at a professional level.
- Mixing ratio 50% component A and 50% component B (both by volume and by weight).
- It allows you to create professional bubble-free molds with high details, even with complex undercuts.
- Processing time 55-60 minutes. The high smoothness allows professional casting without bubbles.
- It can be mixed by hand. Also suitable for vacuum treatments.
- It can be added with elements that facilitate detachment from the model.
Professional mix for high quality silicone molds for casting resin, plaster, cement, wax, cold ceramic, plastic. Suitable for the following areas of use:
- Mold Making
- Creation of molds
- Creation of casts and prototypes
- Model making Pad printing (faithful reproduction of drawings, writings, decorations, ..)
- Creation of objects in plaster, cement, resin, wax, ecological resin, cold ceramic, plastic.