High quality very hard synthetic gypsum Extra White
- Very high characteristics of mechanical resistance, surface hardness and degree of whiteness (extra white)
- Biological and physiologically non-toxic with antibacterial and self-cleaning properties
- Pourable at cold without the need of firing with low thermal reaction peak (about 30 ° C)
- High reproducibility of details and very low level of expansion
- It can be colored in mass or on the surface and can be worked in different ways
- Possibility of brush polishing of the finished product / finishes in a galvanic bath
- Molecular structure of the finished product similar to porcelain
Synthetic gypsum in extra white powder with very high hardness. Mixed with water in the correct stoichiometric ratios, it can be perfectly poured at cold into any formwork and guarantees rapid hardening. The result is a material with very high characteristics of mechanical resistance and surface hardness, extra white, natural and physiologically non-toxic as well as having specific antibacterial and self-cleaning properties.
- Non-toxic powder with very high degree of whiteness
- Powder / Water mixing ratio 1: 0,25 in the correct stoichiometric ratios
- Processing time about 6 - 8 minutes
- Solidification point between 10 and 15 minutes
- Surface hardness higher than 300 N/mm2
- Store in closed rooms free of humidity for at least 12 months
Thanks to his very low level of expansion, it's perfect for the reproduction of artefacts of all types, both for industrial high level than for domestic use. Extremely precise in the details, the GV41 Diplast is widely used in the manufacturing, construction, objects, real estate, health, cosmetics, hobby, body casting, prototyping and design sectors.
Product pourable at cold in any type of mold, formwork or container. Fill a container with water and sprinkle the product until absorbed. Shake by hand, with a paddle or stirrer (max. 300 rpm for minute) for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to create air bubbles (for large quantities of material we recommend to use the specific Veltman anti-bubble products). Pour the mixture into a formwork / mold maintaining a constant and continuous thread. Processing time (Pot-Life) of about 6-8 minutes with a solidification point between 10 and 15 minutes. It is possible to remove the mold after about 25-40 minutes. Maximum hardening time after about 8 hours in a dryer with a maximum temperature of 40°C.
Useful tips: It is important to use only pure water and clean containers. Do not exceed the processing time. The utensils used are washable in water.